sábado, mayo 06, 2006

Worthless:

(A Talk With The Mirror)

Nevermind…I’m not here…never been…so nevermind, don’t look at me as you are now, don’t talk to me as you are used to, just let me go and let me disappear, let me fade into the air…into your breath.

Tired of the feelings of sadness…and the regrets…always the regrets…and the memories, damn memories that make my heart crawl and my mind go insane…nevermind…I’m not here.

Don’t give me the opportunities, never wanted them…but I've sure needed them…too late…get them back to you, for your own chances, for your “sweet futures”…for your fantasies.

Let the blood flow, let the tears run down your face…let the pain go…it’s not yours anymore…was it yours ever?...nevermind…I’m not here…so you don’t need to answer.

Open your eyes, open your arms…yes…try to smile, try to walk, try to run and then try to fly…so you can try to love…and try to be loved…do you deserve love?, nevermind…I’m not here.

Worthless existence, sad excuse of a man…but a man at the end, with the right and the wrong, with the past and the future…especially the future…the future to expect, the future to create…the future to live…or die?...I don’t know…I’m not here…so…nevermind.

(P.D.- Los pedos mentales también pueden ser bilingües.)

3 comentarios:

Soñadora Insomne dijo...

"Do we, do we know when we fly? Do we, do we go when we die?" S.O.A.D.
....

Principito dijo...

Sangrre muy fría para escribir eso, o será que no ta queda sangre ya???. De todas formas, se necesita algo para un pedo mental de ese calibre.
Como dicen por ahi, salud!!!!! cara..!!!!!!!

le.mon.grass dijo...

My refltion speak chineese thats why we dont get along.